CTP and Plates
Mitsubishi Imaging makes going green affordable with the eco- friendly Thermal DigiPlate. The 2-up CTP system is ideal for small printers who want an environmentally friendly upgrade from analog and electrostatic plates and the ability to image film.
• 2-up dual function platesetter and film imager
• Two configurations: TDP-459 and TDP-324
• Processless and chemistry-free Thermal DigiPlater > Learn More
SCREEN’s advanced 4-page thermal CtP systems. PlateRite 4600 series CtP systems enable consistent production of high-quality printing plates. The exposure heads have been enhanced with the addition of new fiber laser diodes which enable the reproduction of sharper halftone dots, significantly improving print quality.
• Autoloader maximizes productivity
• Wider range of supported plate sizes
• Accurate reproduction of halftone dots w/proprietary exposure heads > Learn More
The PlateRite 8600N delivers superior imaging precision and reliable operation. It consumes less electricity and decreases material use, while meeting the varying throughput and quality demands of printing companies. These systems (available in 3 models) feature the latest fiber laser diode exposure heads, enabling them to achieve throughput of up to 32 plates per hour.
• Variable range of imaging resolutions
• Upgradeable to higher productivity
• Handles plate requirements of sheetfed and web offset presses
• Capable of imaging 2-up to 8-up plates from 12 x 14.6 inches to 45.6 x 37 inches > Learn More