Mitsubishi Thermal DigiPlater 459Code: PM-MPM-TDP_459E
Mitsubishi Imaging makes going green affordable with the eco- friendly Thermal DigiPlate. The 2-up CTP system is ideal for small printers who want an environmentally friendly upgrade from analog and electrostatic plates and the ability to image film.
• 2-up dual function platesetter and film imager
• Two configurations: TDP-459 and TDP-324
• Processless and chemistry-free Thermal DigiPlater > Learn More
Screen PlateRite 4600S Plate MakerCode: PM-SCR-PR4600S
SCREEN’s advanced 4-page thermal CtP systems. PlateRite 4600 series CtP systems enable consistent production of high-quality printing plates. The exposure heads have been enhanced with the addition of new fiber laser diodes which enable the reproduction of sharper halftone dots, significantly improving print quality.
• Autoloader maximizes productivity
• Wider range of supported plate sizes
• Accurate reproduction of halftone dots w/proprietary exposure heads > Learn More
Screen PlateRite 8600NII Plate MakerCode: PM-SCR-PR8600NII
The PlateRite 8600N delivers superior imaging precision and reliable operation. It consumes less electricity and decreases material use, while meeting the varying throughput and quality demands of printing companies. These systems (available in 3 models) feature the latest fiber laser diode exposure heads, enabling them to achieve throughput of up to 32 plates per hour.
• Variable range of imaging resolutions
• Upgradeable to higher productivity
• Handles plate requirements of sheetfed and web offset presses
• Capable of imaging 2-up to 8-up plates from 12 x 14.6 inches to 45.6 x 37 inches > Learn More
Navigator / Rip Manager ComputerCode: PM-XIT-PC1_1002_000The path to prepress independence. Xitron’s Navigator Harlequin RIP is a best-in-class implementation of Global Graphic’s Harlequin RIP technology. Providing prepress environments with fast, predictable, and reliable interpretation of PostScript, PDF, and EPS format files, Navigator is the most trusted name in RIP architecture with over 30,000 installations worldwide.
• Add cross-platform functionality and user control
• Protracted scalability enhances performance
• Maintain overall low cost of ownership > Learn More