The 790 models can be configured according to customer needs, providing the optimum printing environment for increasing productivity and profitability. A highly reliable mechanism featuring the latest technologies and advanced automation devices, combined with a digital-controlled printing control system, ensures high-speed, high-quality printing. U/V and aqueous chambered anilox coating with full automation including all preset, plate loaders, closed loop spectrophotometry, ink volume setter software, double diameter impression and transfer cylinders and superior inking capabilities.
· Easily handles 6 Up 8.5 x 11 Printed Pieces
· Double-diameter transfer cylinder for stable sheet transport
· Program inking, automatic plate changing system, various preset devices, and other automation systems significantly shorten make-ready
· Incorporating V-type feeder, the same high performance feeder as RMGT 10 series
· Fully automatic convertible perfecting device capable of one-pass perfecting
· Thick cardboard specification model handles sheet thicknesses up to 0.8 mm (option)
· An IR, UV, or LED-UV curing unit can be installed at the delivery section (option)