The versatile member of the C9DP+ family, the C941DP+ offers both white and clear toners for white-on-color graphic output on a variety of envelopes. Clear toner enables users to enhance designs and graphics with custom watermarks and embellishments.
Press quality: Fast digital turnaround, no setup costs
Requests for short-run envelope production (runs of 5,000 or less) used to be a headache for print shops large and small: not economical for traditional offset printers, too much trouble even for small digital print shops. With the C941DP+ Envelope Print System, a formerly under-serviced market represents an opportunity to expand your business.
- Cost-effective means to produce short runs
- Little overhead or job start-up costs
- Full control over timing
Exceptional quality: Sharp, consistent output in CMYK plus a spot color in white or clear gloss
The five-color C941DP+ is equipped with a microfine High-Definition toner that produces sharp, vibrant color printing.
- Prints full range of process CMYK colors plus a spot color in white or clear gloss
- Superb print resolution of 1200 x 1200dpi
- Stunning vibrancy of color on dark or transparent media
- Clear toner produces watermarks and embellishments that really stand out
Print for profit: Extend in-house color printing capabilities
The C941DP+ enables you to extend your in-house color printing capabilities from expected to the extraordinary. It’s a new breed of print device, perfect for short runs and, with a duty cycle rated at up to 300,000 pages per month, rugged enough for longer runs. Add an optional EFI Fiery C9 Server or Harlequin DirectPrint RIP and offer your customers short-run, targeted variable data printing (VDP) with accurate, consistent color.
- Expand short-run offerings
- Offer variable data printing in high-definition color
- Accurate color through standard print driver or optional RIP provides consistent color output
- Designed with multi-shift commercial print shops in mind: ease of operation, maintenance and adjustment
Media versatility: Print on envelopes in a variety of sizes and weights
The C941DP+ robust media support enables printing on a wide array of envelope sizes and weights.
- Straight-through print path handles envelopes and ultra-heavy card stocks/post cards up to 360 gsm
- Raised and angled envelope stack ensures smooth separation of typically challenging media
- Envelopes as small as 2.5” x 4.5” and as large as 13” x 15”