The all NEW Morgana BM5000 series is the latest member of the Plockmatic Group booklet making family. Engineered for mid-tohigh volume customers with the highest quality and functionality requirements. With an increasing number of printing systems available to handle larger cut-sheet sizes, Letter landscape and oversize booklets can now be produced easily and cost-effectively. The new BM5000 Series delivers these new applications by handling up to 24.4” long sheets. Lower cost per copy can be achieved with the BM5050S, with it’s 4 stitching heads, you can finish jobs up to 50 sheets that have been imposed 2 up on a sheet, this functionality offers you higher productivity and efficiency.
• Color graphical interface: Operators are guided through job setup with detailed graphics that can provide step-by-step guidance. Getting professional results has never been easier.
• Hand feed capability: This standard feature allows operators to easily drop complete collated sets into the Booklet Maker.
• VF602 High Capacity feeder: The VF602 high capacity dual bin feeder gives the ability for long uninterrupted runs of booklets. The bins can be loaded on the run with pre-collated sets from multiple print engines.
• Finishing module - Now standard: The Finishing module now places both SquareFold and Face Trim capabilities in one single module - and comes as standard. It adds the finishing touch with a square folded edge and printable spine.
• BM3035/BM3050 Production Booklet Makers: The BM5050 can staple and fold up to 50 sheets of 20 lb Bond, which creates booklets of up to 200 pages. The BM5035 is capable of 35 sheets creating 140 page booklets.
• CST crease/side trimming module (Optional): The System 5035/5050 can be enhanced by adding the CST creasing and side slitting module. It creates bleed trimmed booklets “on the fly” eliminating the need for a guillotine prior to production.
• Staple and Stitch options: The Booklet Maker can be specified with either two staples or up to four stitching heads. This gives customers the ability to further tailor their system and finish a wider variety of booklet sizes. The system also can provide edge stitching in one or two locations for even more flexibility.
• Convenience Feeder (Optional): A new optional Convenience Feeder is available with a capacity of up to 800 sheets. It can either feed covers or function as a feeder to make a simple, compact landscape booklet maker without the need for an additional feeder module.