The new Morgana BM3035/3050 is a modular booklet making solution for centralised reproduction departments and commercial print providers - large and small. Customers can choose from a range of cost-effective options to support their application requirements. The system is packed with a host of unique technologies that deliver finished books with quality to match today’s printing systems.
Customers are demanding more media versatility from digital print. The Morgana BM3035/3050 is designed from the ground up to work with today’s coated, uncoated and textured paper stocks.
- Morgana BM3050 - 200 page (50 sheet) booklet maker
- Morgana BM3035 - 140 page (35 sheet) booklet maker
- Intuitive user interface
- Patented folding mechanism provides a sharp professional finish
- Book thickness measuring automatically sets the fold pressure
- Heavy duty stapling heads with 5000 staple cartridge
- Face Trimmer Module option will trim the shingle off the front of the book
- Optional Squarefold unit to give square edged books with flatter finish
Booklet Maker: the simplest configuration includes the Booklet Maker and output tray to provide a simple solution by producing hand feeding sets - stapling, folding and stacking.
Face Trimmer: the addition of the trimmer removes the shingled effect on the face of the folded document and provides a clean document edge.
Squarefold: this unit adds a square folded spine for a professional, perfect bound look to the finished book